Portland Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger

Feb 25, 2010

More of what ive been up to

This post makes my bulliten board seem so small but it isnt, lol,
I like it alot, it is a career guid a la teen vogue. Its about 9feetX3feet.... pretty big.
 IN OTHER NEWS,
my sewing class is going ok... until today and the serger magically broke while i was on it....
-_____-
Yea, so i have to come in tomorrow to make up some work. LAME. I would have been done but i am not friends with sewing on sleeves.





PS. Everyone check out kanye wests new blog?
Its super dope, it kinda reminds me of kesh's blog but im sooo jealous.
Kanye is too cool. he posted this Givenchy shirt that is tooo DIE for.

i would wear it and im a chick.

moment of silence.
Share:

19 comments

BECAUSE OF BLESS DAT COM said...

i would wear it too lol

Unknown said...

even though it's a little OD on the studs I would rock it as well!

Jevon said...

Kanyes Blog is pretty cool!
I saw it for the first time yesterday. Its Sickk

Anonymous said...

guess what... I have 100 followers

Ashley Williams said...

your board is really nice!!!

Toyin Lola said...

That board looks so interesting and i love kanye west's blog even though he only had two posts and no words!

www.fashionistoyinlola.blogspot.com
Read.Comment.Follow.Share!

Tommy Monti (OnlineCultureMag.com) said...

I LIKE THE BOARD ITS CREATIVE... HOPE YOUR SEWING WORK GETS BETTER

Sandy Davone said...

I like the bulletin board you did. Very nice.

Talor said...

that shirt = amazing.

Supastarrr said...

I need that shirt in my life.

dj_nadz said...

I loving the shirt i got it on my blog too.. check it out at www.slick-lifestyle.blogspot.com

Olive said...

awwh, you're project looks awesome, wanna come do mine for me? ;)

PS. I would wear anything Givenchy!

Sofie Marie said...

Ahhh the project is looking goood.Plus this post amused me, with the "moment of silence".You are just pure awesomeness,you know?! Well anyone who makes me laugh/smile is ^^
Sofie

Justin said...

yea im in love with that shirt.. I saw it a couple months ago on a cover of a Japanse?? magazine i was like WOW so great! And Ye's new blog is great, he wore that shirt with the We are the world 25 year recording btw.. LOVE IT!

Justin said...

And im thinking of making one of those shirts myself lol, than it wont be that expensive lol

@TheMedSetter said...

The Board looks awesome! Keep up the great work! And I saw Ye's new site. It is Super Duper Fresh! It's like an art exhibition. And that shirt is cool! He rocked it in the We Are The World 25 Video.

1 Dope Kidd said...

i gotta see it im excited!!!
and that shirt is fuxking hot!!!!
i would make that ish!!

FashionInsomnia said...

YOUR BOARD IS SOOO NICE!!!SO IS YOUR BLOG!

kapoww20 said...

That Shirt Is So RUDE!!!! i love it!
http://realrudefashion.blogspot.com/

Blog Design Created by pipdig